General Manager, Marketing
- A true digital native, started his digital career in 1998. Currently General Manager, Marketing at GiveGet.com, a soon-to-be-launched social transactional network.
- Before joining GiveGet, Duri established the Ogilvy Canada social media division where he planned and executed with his team over 20 highly acclaimed proactive & reactive social media activations and grew revenue from 0 to 7 digits in 2 years. One of his highly acclaimed campaigns was TASSIMO which became a case study in Scott Stratten’s best selling book: UnMarketing.
- Three years ago, before moving with his wife and kids to Canada, Duri established and ran MindShare Interaction (WPP’s leading digital media agency) in Dubai where he lived for 7 years.
- Before Interaction, Duri was a serial digital entrepreneur establishing key digital businesses in Dubai such as NetAdvantage: the first digital media house in the MENA region and currently the leader, IGENCY: a leading digital shop that was Later acquired by MindShare Dubai to form MindShare Interaction
- Duri is also a speaker at leading Canadian social media conferences: Blissdom Canada 2010 / Marketing to Women conference 2010 / 4th Annual Social Marketing Conference 2011 / Social Media Branding Summit 2011 / She’s Connected Conference 2011.
- Duri holds a BA in Economics and a Masters Degree in M.I.S.